37 Week Appointment
I went in for my appointment this afternoon.
My blood pressure was the highest it's ever been during this pregnancy.
148/89.
I had to have it taken again two more times.
138/81 & then my dr. took the last one manually - 128/77.
She talked about sending me to labor & delivery if I was still reading high.
Luckily it was normal, so she only ordered a 24 hr urine collection.
I'll go back Monday to check on my bp and go over my results.
I'm hoping all goes well. I turned in my water birth agreement today too!
That's now 50/50...
*fingers crossed*
I also don't want to be induced too so I'm hoping for good results!
Of course, if things have to be done for the safety of our health, I'll go with whatever is necessary.
Goal for this weekend? Straight up relaxing at home.
Update: forgot to mention that I'm 1 1/2 cm dialated & baby's head is fully engaged in my pelvic.
Update: forgot to mention that I'm 1 1/2 cm dialated & baby's head is fully engaged in my pelvic.

Comments
Post a Comment