Owen's almost 6 weeks old. He's been trying to coo. He can only gets about two of them in at a time though. lol.
He's also smiling now. It usually happens when we talk to him. It makes me so anxious to hear him laugh!
This kid sleeps alot, but he's staying awake longer. The longest time he's stayed up is 2 1/2 hours. Most of the time he's just up for a changing and feeding, then he's back to sleep.
On Monday he had a terrible looking rash on his back so I took him in to see the dr. turns out it's a combination of baby acne and heat rash. I put hydrocortisone on it that evening and it looked so much better the next day.  It totally cleared up the acne/rash.  
He was weighed that day and was 10lbs 7oz.
My boy is getting bigger!  He's been nursing well but has been having some trouble when it comes to number 2.  I've been trying to eliminate dairy out of my diet, but dang it, it's so hard to do!

I'm trying to pull out the camera more often to take photos of my boys vs using the camera phone.  I need some good quality photos so I can develop and display around the house.
Our bedroom has the best natural light so I totally try to take advantage of it.

Comments

  1. aww. does he get eczema too? i remember those days with sam. some days were good and some were really bad, especially when they get inflamed on his cheeks. i hope owens aren't too bad! :(

    props to you on using your camera...i just don't have time to put it together. lol. tk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts