2 months old!
Height: 1' 11.23''
Weight: 12.8.5oz
HC: 40 cm
He received 3 shots and 1 oral medication at this appointment.
My baby cried so hard. I immediately nursed him afterwards and he was still so upset. He kept doing the sad cries while feeding. It was, in a way, very cute. I don't like to see my kids in pain, but I really wasn't phased at all during his shots. I remember crying a little, just a little when I took Josh in for his first shots.
This just goes to show how tough I've gotten over the years. ^ __ ~
He was a bit sore afterwards. I can tell because he's been letting out small painful cries here and there.
He knocked out shortly after I gave him some Tylenol.
Here's him falling in and out of sleep.
He's sleeping on my lap. I had to find another way of nursing him so I wouldn't rub up against his thighs.
My poor little guy. :(




such a chubby baby! sue hates being at those appts, because he can't stand the nurse poking needles at his baby, so he says...i have to go and play the bad parent! lol.
ReplyDelete