First day back at work!
It's been 3 months since I traveled the highway on an early morning; because of that, I wanted to leave as much time as possible to get to work, after dropping Owen off at grandma's.
I was about 45 minutes early to work this morning. ^___^
Work went by quickly. As sad as I am having to leave Owen, I am glad to be back to work.
I set 30 minutes aside for pumping and spread them out through the day in 10 minute increments.
I managed to pump a total of 9oz while at work, which is pret-ty awesome!
How did Owen do?
My mom said that we slept well and didn't fuss much, but he didn't want to take a bottle.
He cried during feeding time. She said that he did manage to take in a little bit.
I nursed him when I got to their place; he latched on quickly and drank away all hungrily!
I was quite surprised that he wouldn't take a bottle because he was given a bottle at 2 weeks and have never had any issues. The ones we used were the tommee tippee brand but my mom used a different brand today. I had purchased a single Avent bottle when I had to do a last minute baby drop him off at my mom and dad's place. Later, I decided to give him an ounce of milk in the tommee tippee but he didn't take it either. He cried and fussed for about 5 minutes before I offered him my breast, which he took immediately.
So... tonight, we're going to experiment with the Nuk and Dr. Brown's bottle.
Hopefully one of these bottles work.
*fingers crossed*

Comments
Post a Comment