4 Months!
He has rolled over to his back a few times, however, I believe it has been by accident. He has not realized that he could make himself do that if he was too tired being on his tummy.
He does so well on his tummy, that Larry is almost convinced he'll start crawling early. LOL.
Owen's been shuffling himself around. His feet has been kicking and getting stronger. I will not be surprised if he was an early crawler. He's such and strong baby!
He's slowly learning to grab his toes. No real interest yet, but I cannot wait until he starts "eating" them.
He's been teething really bad, but I have not seen a tooth come in yet.
Cradle cap. We've been dealing with it and it's a pain in the butt. Joshua never had it.
He has it on the top of his head, eyebrows, ears and around his eyes. I know that it bugs him because he always rubs and scratches it, which only makes it worse. He has his wellness check tomorrow, so we'll see what we can do to help it clear up a bit. Something to give him relief so he wont scratch anymore.


Comments
Post a Comment