6 Months Old
STATS
height: 26.18'' (29.98%)
weight: 16lbs 14.5oz (37.85%)
No tooth has come through, yet. He's sitting unassisted now and is slowly perfecting his crawl.
We started on solids about 3 weeks ago and he's been doing great with it. No eating in front of him if you're not going to feed him. Some times he gets so frustrated about the fact that he's not eating; so I have to put my food aside and feed him I do try to limit the feeding to once or twice a day, since I really don't want to get him all constipated because we all know that a constipated child is no fun to deal with!
Baby sign language. I started signing to him a couple of weeks ago and am hoping he'll catch on and sign his first word. We're working on milk and eat. Before nursing, I'll sign 'milk' and make sure he sees me signing before I offer him my breast. I do the same with 'eat'. Sign first before feeding.
Will his first language be sign language like big brother?!
*fingers crossed*




Comments
Post a Comment