His fever finally broke on Tuesday. I took him in to get checked out and turns out he has a really bad UTI. So, he's currently on antibiotics and will need to go in for a re-check on Monday morning. His Dr. wants to make sure he's getting better. *fingers crossed* I hope results will show that he's on the road to recovery.
Owen's tooth is taking forever to come through. It was swollen a couple of days ago and I felt a bump, as if it was coming through, but still nothing. It's taking its sweet time.
His first day at daycare is Monday. I'm also hoping he does well there. So nervous! This means we'll have to prep his things this weekend. Diapers, wipes, ointments, moisturizes, a cooler and lots of bottles! His daycare cannot reuse the milk that Owen doesn't take after his feedings, so I need to make sure they use up as much of it as possible because I really don't want to waste any of it. I think he usually takes 4 - 5oz so I'll probably do some 3 oz bottles and then a couple of 2oz bottles. We'll probably know the exact oz after 1-2 wks of being there.
Grandma's leaving to California the day he starts daycare. I'm going to miss having her around. Every time I think about her leaving, it makes me sad. I choke back tears and hope that Owen will get to spend more time with her in the future so he knows his grandma.The feeling I feel... bittersweet.
We're definitely visiting this weekend as we will not get to say 'see you soon' when she actually departs from MN.
Owen's tooth is taking forever to come through. It was swollen a couple of days ago and I felt a bump, as if it was coming through, but still nothing. It's taking its sweet time.
His first day at daycare is Monday. I'm also hoping he does well there. So nervous! This means we'll have to prep his things this weekend. Diapers, wipes, ointments, moisturizes, a cooler and lots of bottles! His daycare cannot reuse the milk that Owen doesn't take after his feedings, so I need to make sure they use up as much of it as possible because I really don't want to waste any of it. I think he usually takes 4 - 5oz so I'll probably do some 3 oz bottles and then a couple of 2oz bottles. We'll probably know the exact oz after 1-2 wks of being there.
Grandma's leaving to California the day he starts daycare. I'm going to miss having her around. Every time I think about her leaving, it makes me sad. I choke back tears and hope that Owen will get to spend more time with her in the future so he knows his grandma.The feeling I feel... bittersweet.
We're definitely visiting this weekend as we will not get to say 'see you soon' when she actually departs from MN.



Aw. UTI's are no fun! I'm glad to hear that he's doing better!
ReplyDeleteHow long is grandma gone for? That's soo sad!
I KNOW! no joke! Now we have do monthly urine tests for 1 yr. His doc wants to ensure that things are ok, since UTI's for babies can be serious.
DeleteAs for my mom. Her time there is pretty in the open. My mom keeps saying a few months but it could be years or permanent since my older brother wants to buy a house soon and have them go live with him. I just want my sons to grow up knowing my mom.. it's sad knowing that they might not get to be with her. sigh*