Sick-
My little man is sick. He woke up with a high fever of 103 yesterday morning.
It went down with the help of pain reliever, however, it went up to 104 after his mid-day nap. He had the trembles as well, which freaked me out.
I called Larry immediately and told him to come home. We took Owen to urgent care. The PA who saw him said it was just something viral, so we came home and just monitored his fever. It subsided once more with the help of meds, but came back at around 1:30am this morning. He had the shakes/tremble again from having such a high fever-104. Larry called the nurse line and we were told once more to monitor him and ensure that he's well hydrated.
Despite having such a high fever, Owen's been nursing like crazy. So, there's definitely no concern about him becoming dehydrated. I'm really hoping that this fever breaks soon! I have a feeling that this also has to do with his teeth trying to cut through....both of his bottom tooth. I can deal with sore throat, coughing and runny nose, but the fever... I can't stand!
Feel better my baby.
It went down with the help of pain reliever, however, it went up to 104 after his mid-day nap. He had the trembles as well, which freaked me out.
I called Larry immediately and told him to come home. We took Owen to urgent care. The PA who saw him said it was just something viral, so we came home and just monitored his fever. It subsided once more with the help of meds, but came back at around 1:30am this morning. He had the shakes/tremble again from having such a high fever-104. Larry called the nurse line and we were told once more to monitor him and ensure that he's well hydrated.
Despite having such a high fever, Owen's been nursing like crazy. So, there's definitely no concern about him becoming dehydrated. I'm really hoping that this fever breaks soon! I have a feeling that this also has to do with his teeth trying to cut through....both of his bottom tooth. I can deal with sore throat, coughing and runny nose, but the fever... I can't stand!
Feel better my baby.


despite the fever, he's still the happiest little boy ever! yknow this one is gonna be a postive little fella when he grows up! :) <3 he's such a cutie pie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Delete