Bring us some SUNSHINE!
Owen didn't do so well his first week at daycare. He refused the bottles most of the time. He had a total of 11 oz between Monday - Thursday. On the bright side, he didn't refuse food, so he at least had some thing in his tummy. I nursed him after pick up in the car every day that week.
He caught a cold that week too... sore throat and runny nose. This kid can't catch a break. He had a fever for 5 days straight, the week before and was diagnosed with a UTI. This weekend, the coughing and congestion showed up.
Yesterday at daycare, he did not take a single oz of breast milk. :( Only had solids. I nursed him after pick up. We drove home afterwards and I stopped to pick up my birth control prescription at Walgreens. Shortly after leaving there, I got into a car accident. Some lady failed to yield and hit me.... the boys were also with me. Our driver's side bumper and fender is damaged. I'm pissed off that the cop who arrived at the scene cited us both. Her reason for the citation made no sense to me, therefore, I will be arguing it.
It's unfortunate that, that happened, however, I am all of us are very fortunate that we had no serious injuries. I got checked out that night at urgent care and just have tense muscle caused by the impact. Today, we've been dealing with the insurance company, getting new car seats for both boys and ensuring that we get our car fixed.
What a freaking crazy week it's been so far. Sigh* I jokingly said to Larry that we better end the year with something good! :)

oh my. so much happening in so little time. hope your little guy gets better. it's stressful when its one thing after another! i'm glad everyone is ok from the accident. take it easy and maybe see a chiropractor if ur experiencing muscle tension. if it's not your fault...the other partys insurance will pay for it.
ReplyDeletetake care!