Blessed
Woke up to Josh jumping onto the bed to give me the beautiful card and note from my wonderful and thoughtful Husband. Josh made me a vase and flowers. It's perfect on my night stand, next to the frame of the 4 of us.
-------
I know that I don't tell you how great you are as often as I should or how I appreciate you for all the things that you do for the benefit of our family. Throughout our time together and especially in this past year it has been both a trying and tiring time. Through it all you continue to amaze me in all that you do. The drive and dedication that you have in looking out for our children and your perseverance in attempting to keep us all healthy is appreciated even though at times it may not seem that way. Many of those around you recognize your greatness and sometimes you need a reminder of this. You are always open to sharing your knowledge with others and helping in any way that you can. These are a few of the many examples of why I love you and why others love you. At times I struggle to find the words to convey this to you and hesitate because I feel like I need to say it the correct way. I hope that through whatever hurdles that you'll continue to push me to become a better person. So on this day I say, Happy Mother's Day and I love you.



Beautiful!
ReplyDelete